Thursday, September 23, 2010

Make a Sweater Better - series of recycled sweater tutorials


You know how it's been a while since i've been posting tutorials with any regularity? Well, apparently Nicole of Create and Delegate isn't a slacker like me ;) ! Until I get going again, you can head on over to her blog for her series of recycled sweater tutorials, Make a Sweater Better, and included is one of mine! Here's a few of the tutorials so far:





Stay tuned for a new twist on my dog sweater, that I will be posting Saturday!

3 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

adore the leg warmers!

Janet xox

Nike said...

Those leg warmers are to die for! Shrug's cute, too. So glad fall weather is starting to creep back.

Resweater said...

Those leg warmers ARE adorable! I might try her tutorial soon myself.