Monday, July 26, 2010

Wanna see one of my diaper covers in action?


I always tell people that my soakers (wool diaper covers) look so much better on a baby, than they do on the rack. Now I have some more proof! Thanks Elizabeth, for sharing these pics of your adorable son!


Also, I just realized that I never posted the pics that Alissa took of her super sweet baby in one of my cashmere soakers.



MUCH cuter on babies for sure!

Here's are some of my latest ones... I was a stripes kick that day ;)


Here's the front on the one... I did the stripes horizontal in the front & vertical in the back on purpose, but I think I prefer both going horizontal. What do you like better... horizontal stripes, vertical stripes, or both together in the same soaker?


I managed to make a couple that weren't striped that day too...


I promise i'll stop posting about soakers soon ;) , but I am just working on a lot of them right now, so I have enough for a good selection at the store they'll be in, as well as for the fiber fair in September.

8 comments:

Brandy Robinson said...

Oh how I miss little covers... I have major baby fever now, thanks a lot!! LOL

Brandy

Laine said...

Honestly - "Sooooooooo cuuuuute!" was the first thought in my mind!

aihley said...

SO CUTE!

Your covers are great!

Connie said...

No, no. We LOVE seeing these pics! Keep them coming. There's nothing like seeing something you've made on a baby! My favorites, of course, were the striped ones! So cute!

Allison Kapner said...

Do you sell your soakers online, and if so, where? Do you lanolize them? I was just reading up on all your soaker posts. They are so cute!

Resweater said...

I'm sorry, but I don't sell them online, for a few reasons. I sell them locally (Geneva, Il.) in a store. They are lanolized & ready to use :) I will shortly with all the store's information.

Unknown said...

Ooh, I love the pic of the baby feet, while wearing the cashmere soaker! That looks like a great label/tag!

Angel Funk said...

Hello! I saw your post on WhipUp. These are so cute, I love the photos! The cashmere soaker photos are beautiful, great job.