Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pincushions or art?




I love these critters from Etsy shop Lucyslockets. Her animals are made from recycled sweaters (some of them from my shop!), and other upcycled materials, and are just so cute that I can't stop browsing her shop. Her animals are so realistic that I half expect them to start running around at any moment! Not only are they cute, but functional. You will always know where your pins are with one of her critters... unless they are off looking for nuts, or nibbling on some grass. I am in awe of her talent, and shocked at her low prices! Each one of these original, hand stitched, eco friendly, adorable, and useful critters is under $20. I'll be ordering one myself!

3 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my goodness!
they are adorable! i am off to shop!
thanks for the link kris!
:) melissa

PaintedBullShop.com said...

Love the Squirrel... thanks for sharing!

Kim Taylor Kruse said...

So cute! I hadn't thought of that clever way to reuse felted sweaters. Thanks for sharing!