Sunday, November 16, 2008

Talk to me!

Since i'm not computer savvy enough to figure out how to add a counter, I have no idea how many people are actually reading my blog. I do know one person is, because I have 1 "follower" (Thanks Chris! ), but other than that i'm clueless. I want to hear from all of you! Tell me what you are making for Christmas out of recycled wool! Do you make & sell something out of recycled wool? Tell us about your shop! What do you think of my blog? Know any cool shops that sell recycled wool items? Just want to chat about the weather? Just post under comments!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...

I just blogged about the java jacket that I made with a sweater from your shop (more to come)!

Cynthia said...

Sorry, trying to leave a link to my blog....

http://inpursuitofcontentment.blogspot.com/

Resweater said...

OMG, that java jacket rocks!